Key Account & Sales Manager APAC (m/f/d)
Skeyos, a newly founded 100% subsidiary of Lufthansa Technik AG, is looking for a Key Account and Sales Manager (m/f/d) located in Hong Kong, China. Our digital marketplace is offering repair and provisioning services and supplying customers globally with aircraft components and respective maintenance products of the highest standards in terms of quality and reliability.
Become part of the founding team of an agile and dynamic young company that focusses on the development of a global eCommerce platform for the industry‘s growth fields.
As Key Account and Sales Manager you will interact directly with the decision makers of target companies and will take over the following tasks and projects:
- Acquire, integrate and serve customers and users in the defined target groups
- Develop new ideas for acquisition strategies, marketing campaigns and customer processes making use of the latest tools and technologies
- Generate and implement new product ideas from customer and user feedback together with colleagues from the operations and product development departments
- Lead working and project groups
- Initiate, shape and execute customer and user trainings self-dependently
- Develop monitoring and steering systems for the platform’s customer care processes, articulate process optimization measures from the customer’s point of view and implement these accordingly
- Degree in business studies or other field with a technical background
- Experience in working in the industry field, aviation sector and/or maintenance, repair, overhaul (MRO) preferred
- 3+ years of experience in a Sales and/or Key Account Management role. Deep understanding of eCommerce, B2B, digital products and services desired
- Outstanding communication and negotiation skills in German and English. Further languages and international experience desired
- Experience in dealing with senior management and decision makers in customer and supplier relationships
- Customer-oriented way of working with a high degree of flexibility and inherent drive to take the initiative
- Ability to work in a team, high assertiveness and positive demeanor
- Entrepreneurial mindset coupled with creativity and a strive for innovation
- Sales talent, business sense and argumentation skills
- Willingness to travel frequently
This position comes with a fixed-term employment contract of 24 months. Provided for the respective personal development, it is our aim to transition to an open-ended employment relationship.
Please send your application to Hans Bernd Schmidt via moc.s1563303206oyeks1563303206@sree1563303206rac1563303206.
We are looking forward to meeting you.