Internship Digital Product Management
Are you looking for an exciting internship in Digital Product Management at a dynamic and aspiring e-commerce start-up in the aviation industry? Then we are the perfect company for you!
As a digital spin-off of Lufthansa Technik AG, Skeyos has set itself the task of digitizing the sourcing process in the aviation industry. The digital marketplace connects suppliers and buyers from all over the world, offering aircraft maintenance services transparently and reliably. Users include small and large MRO shops, airlines and traders from over 30 countries worldwide.
Our passion is to drive the digital transformation of the aviation industry with innovative technologies - and we need your support!
- You support ongoing projects for the (further) development of the Skeyos marketplace.
- You coordinate your own small sub-projects and work on strategic projects.
- You help with data and product maintenance, as well as research and creation of requirements and user stories for the further development of the platform.
- You actively design and test new products and features for our platform.
- You support communication with internal departments or with external IT developers and you are the contact person for any inquiries.
- You have the chance to gain insight into all areas at Skeyos and to be a part of cross-departmental projects.
- You are studying business administration, business informatics, industrial engineering or a comparable course of studies.
- Ideally, you will be enrolled during the entire period of the internship or you will be in a gap year.
- You have very good knowledge of German and English (spoken and written)
- You are interested in digital products and agile development methods like SCRUM, Kanban & Co.
- You have very good MS Office skills, especially in excel.
- You have a quick grasp and a structured way of working.
- You have a can-do attitude, work independently and are not afraid to take responsibility or to make decisions.
- You are enthusiastic about the dynamic environment of a start-up and you are motivated to actively support the development and design of our platform.
- It is important to us that you can gain valuable experience and benefit from your internship
- As a subsidiary of Lufthansa Technik, you will have the unique opportunity to contribute to the development of an exciting B2B business model in the aviation environment. Not only will you experience a dynamic start-up environment, but also gain an insight into one of the largest corporations in the aviation industry.
- You can bring your ideas and strengths to bear and actively help to shape Skeyos.
- Our young team does not only stick together in the office; we also take the good mood with us to our team events.
- You will receive a fair remuneration of 800 € (gross)/month for a mandatory internship, as well as attractive discounts on top (e.g. HVV Proficard, Lunch grants).
You are free for 6 months and want to support us at the Hamburg-Norderstedt location in the immediate vicinity of the airport? Please send us your application documents today with your earliest possible start date to moc.s1560650382oyeks1560650382@sree1560650382rac1560650382.
We look forward to hearing from you!